oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

5 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

From what I have read elsewhere I believe there is an £8M deal in place.

Just had a snoop in the Norwich club website to see if there was anything "official".

Seems like it is an obligation to buy upon promotion rather than an option.

Screenshot_20210418-084719_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ba6bfb1e202a88b72c8868a8ec4df576.jpg

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Hope that Lewis Wing scores a screamer today, Rotherham desperately need to beat Birmingham here.

Yeah I badly want derby to be relegated under Rooney

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Yeah I badly want derby to be relegated under Rooney

Don't have anything against Rooney myself, but I would love the final act of Mel Morris as Derby's owner to be relegation.

Slimes, dodgy ***.

• Like 1

Huge blow that for Rotherham. Losing in 88th min to Birmingham. Feels inevitable now for them. Albeit am sure we will give them a hand on Wednesday. Really want them to stay up at Derby expense.

Yeah, I sadly cannot see Rotherham making up the points now. Two defeats to relegation rivals in a row.

Their remaining fixtures are Middlesbrough, Barnsley, Brentford, Blackburn, Luton and Cardiff.

I don't think they'll win any of those remaining games, they looked exhausted today and the fixture build up isn't slowing down.

14 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Their remaining fixtures are Middlesbrough, Barnsley, Brentford, Blackburn, Luton and Cardiff.

I don't think they'll win any of those remaining games, they looked exhausted today and the fixture build up isn't slowing down.

Surely they'll get at least 3 points. They play us next and with us in the form we are in, if they don't beat us they probably deserve to go down! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Surely they'll get at least 3 points. They play us next and with us in the form we are in, if they don't beat us they probably deserve to go down! 😂

I'm honestly expecting us to beat them comfortably.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Marvellous to see Real Madrid playing the game the way it should be played. Los Blanco’s, they are even named after me....

Wonderful 😃

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

The premise of the article is that Real Madrid are a long ball side.  Then you look at the table he has included and they only play 10% of passes long, which is the 2nd lowest in the league behind Barcelona, and less than half the percentage of the most direct teams in Spain.  Their switches of play number is the second highest behind Sevilla, which tells you that the long passes they are making are across the pitch rather than down field as well.  So they are not a long ball side at all in any way whatsoever.  It's an article that directly contradicts the evidence that is presented in the article itself, and he gets paid to write this nonsense 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1