• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

imagine the difference this would make if it were put into the championship or even spread across all of the football league. Insanity.

Indeed.

With that money you could either pay the wages of 4-5 top PL players for a year...or wipe out the debts of a few lower league clubs.

Nigel Pearson signs 3yr Bristol City deal. He has won 2 out of his 12 games in charge.

Surprised he got job on permanent basis on back of that.

Albeit with a full summer he could have an impact next season.

• Wow 1

I watched this at half time, thought it was a good watch if somebody hasn't seen it yet, quite a raw conversation between Ian Wright and Alan Shearer about online abuse and racism. I'm kind of glad given they apparently can't join the social media blackout that BBC Sport have filled some of the space left with this conversation.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/56949360

Ian Evatt's Bolton are a win away from promotion to League One. Very impressive given the situation the club were in when he took over.

He also did a remarkable job at getting Barrow promoted to League Two whilst playing a very entertaining, technical brand of football. I'd be keen to see how he gets on at League One level (if they go up), think he has the makings of being a good manager.

• Like 4

Man United vs Liverpool has been postponed due to fan protests. Two of the world's biggest clubs, playing a potentially league-deciding game, see the match abandoned an hour after it should have started because fans broke into the empty stadium where the match should have been played behind closed doors due to a global pandemic, to protest against a European Super League that was abandoned 48 hours after it was announced by owners who couldn't give a flying f**k about football, and nobody says a word on social media because of a self-imposed industry-wide blackout.

We really are living in extraordinary times.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Man Utd - Liverpool game today has been postponed.

There was a largely peaceful anti-Glazer protest outside Old Trafford, but apparently a couple of hundred morons decided it would be a laugh to break into the stadium.

According to one of the pundits who were going to cover the game, bottles and other objects were thrown at the commentary box.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56960091

Why do these fuckwits always have to show up and let the media have a field day, focusing on their idiotic antics, instead of the main issue...unfit owners?

• Like 1