• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

We’re probably going to end up with both Wednesday and Derby surviving. Especially if Rotherham don’t win tonight. 

That's mathematically impossible!

Come on Rotherham. Score a goal. Want you to stay up out the 3 teams

Don't really wanna rely on Sheff Wed to send Derby down. Rather Rotherham sent them both down

16 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That's mathematically impossible!

Yeah stupid me. Let’s have a Rotherham win at Cardiff and a late late injury time Wednesday equalizer at Derby to send both of them down. 

1 minute ago, Aphex_Boro said:

Even if Rotherham beat Cardiff they need Sheffield Wednesday to avoid defeat to Derby. 

Yep that's the other one, I miscalculated at first lol

18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Oh well...looks like I'll be cheering for Chelsea (assuming they beat Real Madrid) in the CL final.

Never thought I would utter those words.

Taking owners out of the equation, I don't mind City. They play some beautiful football while being incredibly hard working and disciplined at the same time. Much more likeable side than PSG who get pretty nasty the second things aren't going their way. Chelsea's players seem quite a nice bunch too to be honest.

Would also be great to see young English players like Foden, Sterling, Stones, Mount, James, Chilwell in the CL final. What an experience right before Euros.

• Like 1

Getting a real Middlesbrough/Woodgate groundhog day at Northampton Town. I know one of the local journalists and since Cobblers got relegated on his social media he's been talking about the club totally revamping. It's not a million miles of having the term golden thread in it. They are currently managerless, so if they bring in the right manager over the summer and stick with the plan it could well work. 

• Thanks 1