oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

He posted a pic on twitter that turns out was another guys house from a tiktok video the guys who's house it was realised and told him since then Erik closed his twitter. Then he personally doesn't have the wealth it comes from his friend in Indonesia his friend since then has pulled out. Its a circus of a club

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

He posted a pic on twitter that turns out was another guys house from a tiktok video the guys who's house it was realised and told him since then Erik closed his twitter. Then he personally doesn't have the wealth it comes from his friend in Indonesia his friend since then has pulled out. Its a circus of a club

I wonder how lucky Derby are that this information came out. Obviously this thing with the house is mad and came seemingly from his own idiocy but if he were smarter about it, would a similarly risky deal have gone through?

I hope for Derby fans' sake that Morris and the EFL are being especially careful about this. However I feel about Morris' handling of their assets, the last thing I'd want to see is Derby run by someone who could realistically destroy the club.

• Like 3

Regardless of whether or not Brentford win promotion, Woodgate expects Premier League interest in Toney - but believes Bournemouth striker Dominic Solanke is better.

He said: Do you think he’s better than Dominic Solanke? I don’t think he is.

“Nine penalties. If Dom had taken our penalties, they’d have been on the same amount.

“I think Dom is better than Toney.

“Listen, I do like Toney but I think Dominic Solanke is absolutely outstanding.

Woodgate saying he believes Solanke is better than Toney which is fair enough.

Albeit he should check how many goals Solanke scored which is 15. Toney got 30. 15+9 pens would have Solanke on 24.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Regardless of whether or not Brentford win promotion, Woodgate expects Premier League interest in Toney - but believes Bournemouth striker Dominic Solanke is better.

“Nine penalties. If Dom had taken our penalties, they’d have been on the same amount.

Albeit he should check how many goals Solanke scored which is 15. Toney got 30. 15+9 pens would have Solanke on 24.

He'd better hope there is PL interest in Toney after saying that. Can't imagine Ivan will be too chuffed.

23 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

He'd better hope there is PL interest in Toney after saying that. Can't imagine Ivan will be too chuffed.

Toney plays for Brentford, not Bournemouth.

What will be funny us if Toney scores repeatedly against Bournemouth on Monday and Solanke gets nothing.

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Absolute clown he is at times. 

36 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Toney plays for Brentford, not Bournemouth.

What will be funny us if Toney scores repeatedly against Bournemouth on Monday and Solanke gets nothing.

Doh! Still not fully awake yet. :classic_blush:

Still, you're right - it would be hilarious if Toney fires the Bees to victory. If he needed any more motivation - thats it right there.

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Absolute clown he is at times. 

Think he’s just trying to build his player up. Telling him by proxy that he believes in him etc etc. 
Nothing really new in that from managers

2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

It's not even as good as that, mate. Bournemouth only got 3 penalties all season. So Solanke would be on 18 if he'd scored them.

34 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Think he’s just trying to build his player up. Telling him by proxy that he believes in him etc etc. 
Nothing really new in that from managers

I think it'd probably have more effect if he wasn't making the numbers up. 😄

If I was Solanke, I would be quite glad to have a manager that will put his name on the line to big me up, no doubt. But Woodgate seems to put his foot in his mouth a lot whilst he tries to big up his team or his players, making the kind of comments that make you question his perception of reality.

I'd rather that than the manager say I'm not a striker, mind.

Watching the build up of Leicester v Chelsea reminds me of the 1997/98 FA cup and league cup finals. Loved the build up to those games - I remember watching the whole day build up programme, including the FA cup songs from all the teams - It should be in the rules that teams have to do an FA cup song to enter the competition... 

The young lad in me is still gutted about the actual games and results though! Will we ever be back?!

Anyway, hope Leicester win. 

4 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I didn't even know it was FA Cup Final day, how the silverware has tarnished itself over the years.

Hasn't really had that magic ever since Man Utd refused to take part in favour of the Club World Championship, a competition that has pretty much zero prestige.

In my eyes they shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the FA Cup ever again after that.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Watching the build up of Leicester v Chelsea reminds me of the 1997/98 FA cup and league cup finals. Loved the build up to those games - I remember watching the whole day build up programme, including the FA cup songs from all the teams - It should be in the rules that teams have to do an FA cup song to enter the competition... 

The young lad in me is still gutted about the actual games and results though! Will we ever be back?!

Anyway, hope Leicester win. 

The 1997/98 FA Cup final was between Arsenal and Newcastle 🙃

I videotaped our FA Cup final and as much of the build up as I could fit in but I taped over it a couple of days later as I was that gutted that I didn't think I'd be able to ever watch it again.  It seems a shame in a way now I look back on it but that was one gut-wrenching season.  I didn't record the Leicester game for some reason, maybe simply forgot to, or maybe the FA Cup was just more special to me.  I didn't record the Chelsea game a year later either but that was because I was afraid of jinxing it 🙄

19 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I didn't even know it was FA Cup Final day, how the silverware has tarnished itself over the years.

Switched the date so it was no longer after the leagues had finished and thus is stopped being as much of an occasion.  The fact that finishing 4th in the Premier League now is seen as being more important than winning something is clearly also a massive factor. 

One of my most cherished memories is of being at Wembley, singing Abide With Me, with about 10 mins until kick off, and about to watch Boro in the cup final.  One of my worst is about 10 mins later when Di Matteo thumped the ball past Ben Roberts right in front of our end 😭 Pretty much encapsulates that whole season 😒

• Like 1