oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Also, how can you give Pontus Jansson the biggest kick in the face without him having to fail at Wembley for the second season running? Got to get through this game for it to happen! 😅

• Replies 34.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, thomas said:

haha love it Brentford manager already saying Bournemouth are time wasting. 

Another one to add to the list of things football professionals would do if it was them in the opposition's position. Frank can get in the bin, for that.

I actually want Brentford to go up, for 2 reasons. First is so we don't have to play them. Barring our play-off season, beating them 4 times, and the promotion season, beating them twice. They seem to have the edge on us since then (which isn't hard) being unbeaten against us last season and then beating us twice the season before. 

Then secondly anytime anyone mentions that Brentford have a decent recruitment model (which they undoubtedly do), you always get someone pipe up saying "ThEy'Ve NoT bEeN pRoMoTeD though!". This at least would finally put that to rest! 😂 Until someone mentions we go promoted automatically, but they only got promotion via the play-offs. 😂

Just now, Neverbefore said:

How has toney missed that?

That should have ended either in a brilliant save or ball in the back of the net, cant believe he missed completely. 

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I actually want Brentford to go up, for 2 reasons. First is so we don't have to play them. Barring our play-off season, beating them 4 times, and the promotion season, beating them twice. They seem to have the edge on us since then (which isn't hard) being unbeaten against us last season and then beating us twice the season before. 

Then secondly anytime anyone mentions that Brentford have a decent recruitment model (which they undoubtedly do), you always get someone pipe up saying "ThEy'Ve NoT bEeN pRoMoTeD though!". This at least would finally put that to rest! 😂 Until someone mentions we go promoted automatically, but they only got promotion via the play-offs. 😂

Even if they don't quite make it, these last two seasons should put that to bed I think. Perpetual bottlers maybe but right now, there aren't many teams in this division other than Brentford and the teams coming down who you can probably say with some certainty they will be right up in it if they don't go up. And you've got to be in it to have a chance of getting up, it's a damn sight better than us in the past few years.

Christ, excellent goal-line clearance. What on Earth is Begovic up to.

• Like 1