oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Must be in all comps as the site I checked credited him with 14...  still you have to credit the lad if he is beginning to make a name for himself, maybe all he needed is confidence ...

14 in 31 in the league, 4 in 6 in the playoffs and 3 in 4 in the cup.

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Must be in all comps as the site I checked credited him with 14...  still you have to credit the lad if he is beginning to make a name for himself, maybe all he needed is confidence ...

He was in an awful team last season with bad management, I am sure that this season he could have blossomed or at least probably about the same level as most of players which is about average. 

Nmecha played Less than 500 minutes for us. Essentially around 5 full matches split over 11 appearances. And with the regime we had, it was really unfair for our fans to judge him like they did. He's done really well since leaving us and I'm very pleased for him that he has!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Nmecha played Less than 500 minutes for us. Essentially around 5 full matches split over 11 appearances. And with the regime we had, it was really unfair for our fans to judge him like they did. He's done really well since leaving us and I'm very pleased for him that he has!

I reckon if hed of had that same period under Warnock this season and had been as poor then id say i honestly wouldn't want him back at our club for good, but am pleased hes found somewhere hes doing well at and maybe getting that confidence he couldnt get here at the time. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BearSmog said:

Scored 20+ goals at Anderlecht this season...

This is precisely what does my head in about Boro.

We sign players that do little or nothing while they're here. We ditch them and they go on to flourish at other clubs.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

This is precisely what does my head in about Boro.

We sign players that do little or nothing while they're here. We ditch them and they go on to flourish at other clubs.

It does seem to happen annoyingly often. However for every nmecha we've got a nimely too!

What will really annoy me is if Britt and Fletcher go off and score 20 goals next season, given how little an effort we actually put in to playing to their strengths over the last 4 years and the amount of money we invested in them 

• Like 1

A goalkeeper can miss the ball and punch someone in the head and nothing happens but if an outfield player goes anywhere near a goalkeeper and just brushes them it’s a foul 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
8 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

A goalkeeper can miss the ball and punch someone in the head and nothing happens but if an outfield player goes anywhere near a goalkeeper and just brushes them it’s a foul 🤦‍♂️

It’s always pi$$ed me off how well protected goalkeepers are. 
Didn’t a keeper run into his own defender in one of our matches and got the free kick 🤔

29 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

You'd think it'll be something that may change in this era with much bigger concerns about head injuries.

• Like 1