• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

well..  that's today's big match done ..  back to the smaller competition..   well done Pools..  in two seasons you'll be having a local derby with the team up the road 🙂

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

well..  that's today's big match done ..  back to the smaller competition..   well done Pools..  in two seasons you'll be having a local derby with the team up the road 🙂

One more promotion and they will be playing Sunderland 

• Like 1

What a fantastic loan spell for Brad James.

Playing competitive games, playing a major role in helping Pools get to the Play Offs then getting to the Final itself, flapping at a last ditch cross in the Final and losing the promotion dream with mere seconds remaining, then added time, penalties, then sudden death penalties and making that promotion winning save! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TLF10 said:

Congratulations to Hartlepool. Hopefully we can send 2 or 3 of our youngsters there on loan next season. Helps us both.

I reckon we might send Brad James back there, see if he can hack League 2 before possibly returning as our second choice keeper when we're in League One next season

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I reckon we might send Brad James back there, see if he can hack League 2 before possibly returning as our second choice keeper when we're in League One next season

I thought the same but was speaking to my Pools supporting mate and they love they GK who is injured and seem to think if James did return he would not get a game.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

The name gave me suspicions but what gave it away was his wild calamitous misjudgement in coming for the ball in the 95th minute. I knew it was you Brad

20210621_101523.jpg

What is it with Boro and Goalkeeoers called Brad?

Jones, Guzan and now James, lets hope he doesn't suffer the same ignominy of being nicknamed "Bad".

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

To be fair it does sound like the contract situation, which the headline is quoting him from, is not a good situation for someone. Nobody likes being messed about at the end of the day, in any walk of life. Agreeing a contract then backing out is that kind of situation anybody would be annoyed with. You'd be even more annoyed if it wasn't the first time or even first club to have messed you about with a contract.

I do think though that whilst he obviously thinks he still has something to offer, in this situation his comments about not being picked seem a bit silly. He does have to be a bit realistic and see that unfortunately, nobody wants to need a 36 year old outfield player if they're not significantly better than players around them. After all, he's still the one who agreed to go back to Blackburn despite the red flags.

• Like 1