oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Looks like Mel has been selling off another bit of the Derby empire:

Derby County have signed a ten-year deal with retail company Fanatics.

Fanatics will take on the running of Derby's online retail outlet and the club shop at Pride Park.

In a deal that runs for ten years, Fanatics has been given 'exclusive e-commerce rights' globally and will provide the widest assortment of merchandise ever made available to an English club outside of the Premier League'.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

On 7/7/2021 at 2:29 AM, wilsoncgp said:

Looks like Britt is going to have some colourful competition at his new club...

https://www.goal.com/en/news/the-negotiation-is-85-done-balotelli-set-to-join-turkish/uxzhavfwltwx1wb4hqjx8ckur

Wow - could end up spending a lot of time on the bench...at least until Mario falls out with the manager, storms out of training and refuses to come back. 😁

1 hour ago, Leesider said:

Saddened to hear of the passing of Paul Mariner, Former Ipswich striker, Died  aged 68, What a player he was, RIP

Before my time as a player but I've seen plenty of footage of him playing for Ipswich and England.  Didn't Jack Charlton want to bring him here at some point as the final piece of the jigsaw for us to have a crack at winning something?

13 hours ago, Leesider said:

Saddened to hear of the passing of Paul Mariner, Former Ipswich striker, Died  aged 68, What a player he was, RIP

Great Player and certainly one of the best of his era. Should have won more caps than he did.

5 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Derby look to be in trouble:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57887861

That sounds like they have a point to be fair, this bit here:

Clubs are allowed to 'staff up' by offering players a 12-month contract or a six-month loan if they do not have 23 players of 'professional standing'.

However, the definition of professional standing is a single first-team appearance in a competitive game outside the EFL Trophy.

Derby meet that threshold due to their FA Cup third round tie at Chorley last season, when they played a team of youngsters after a coronavirus outbreak ruled out Rooney's entire first-team squad and many under-23 players as well.

Well that sounds to me like they have been forced into a situation whereby they aren't allowed to register players because they took a COVID situation seriously but haven't been allowed to postpone the game. I think the EFL should almost definitely overlook the 11 players they played in that FA Cup game unless they've played since.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

That sounds like they have a point to be fair, this bit here:

Well that sounds to me like they have been forced into a situation whereby they aren't allowed to register players because they took a COVID situation seriously but haven't been allowed to postpone the game. I think the EFL should almost definitely overlook the 11 players they played in that FA Cup game unless they've played since.

Yeah I'd be fuming if that was us and we were being held to that rule. 

Luckily it's derby and I think its hilarious

• Haha 4