oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

It's staggering how he still finds employment with his history, clearly there are still enough gullible people around believing that he has just been unfortunate and unlucky so far and it's not his fault, just mere coincidences!

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I see Derby and Wayne Rooney are having another good day.  Not only is there some stuff out there about some extra-curricular activities, but he's put one of the few players they currently have out for up to three months after injuring him in training 🙂🤦‍♂️

45 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I see Derby and Wayne Rooney are having another good day.  Not only is there some stuff out there about some extra-curricular activities, but he's put one of the few players they currently have out for up to three months after injuring him in training 🙂🤦‍♂️

Some tough breaks for Rooney at the moment, it its not legs it's wind!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Seems police "are not proceeding with the matter"...      curiouser and curiouser...  

It's not really that curious is it?  I mean, it seems fairly obvious what has gone on.  He might not have got his leg over but he knew straight away that it would cause some problems and he's tried to make out like he's been set up.  In reality, he went out with some mates, had a drink, they invited some pretty lasses over and so on.  The fella is an idiot but then he's probably been told since he was 13/14 than he's a superstar in the making.  It can't be the healthiest of environments to grow up in, football I mean, especially if you're a top player without much else going for you.  It basically defines your entire identity from a young age.

• Like 1

The bit I found curious was that police said "No offence Committed"...  agree the lad is a walking target for people looking to take advantage ..  just don't understand why after he made complaint that it seems to have been dropped ..maybe they thought the women involved were too young to make it believable (allegedly)

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

The bit I found curious was that police said "No offence Committed"...  agree the lad is a walking target for people looking to take advantage ..  just don't understand why after he made complaint that it seems to have been dropped ..maybe they thought the women involved were too young to make it believable (allegedly)

Maybe there was no actual blackmail attempt?  You need to have proof that someone tried to extort money from you for that.  Unless he's got some text messages where they've said give us some money or we're putting these pictures online then I'm not sure there would be a case to answer?  He got bladdered in a hotel room with some women who weren't his wife, they took some pics and put them on social media.  That's not an offence in itself.