• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

But they shouldn't even be in as much trouble as they might end up being in because of their own stubbornness.

If Derby can sign players right now and they refuse to do so until they get their demands, that's entirely on them if they end up not being able to sign anyone at all.

It's not like they're having to offer these players minimum wage after all. And if the players they want are after higher wages than they can offer then they should have moved on from them by now.

32 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

But they shouldn't even be in as much trouble as they might end up being in because of their own stubbornness.

If Derby can sign players right now and they refuse to do so until they get their demands, that's entirely on them if they end up not being able to sign anyone at all.

It's not like they're having to offer these players minimum wage after all. And if the players they want are after higher wages than they can offer then they should have moved on from them by now.

unless Derby have been telling them hold on hold on we're confident we can get this overturned, just wait a while.

I think its more likely that Mel doesn't want to fork out any more cash and is waiting until the 11th hour to recruit to save on July's wage bill and a week of August's as well. 

He could of course just have been let down by the sponsors lined up for each of the new players!

36 minutes ago, liambell42 said:

Apparently he's in Ibiza with 4 psg players 

Neymar is a good friend of his, Di Maria is an international team mate, so could be a coincidence.

Won't lie, I don't know who the other players in the picture are.

I think he'll be in PSG colours next season though, I just hope he isn't.

47 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Neymar is a good friend of his, Di Maria is an international team mate, so could be a coincidence.

Won't lie, I don't know who the other players in the picture are.

I think he'll be in PSG colours next season though, I just hope he isn't.

I'm sure one of the others is Paredes also an international team mate of Messi's then the "odd one out" is Verratti. 

Odd one out as he's not a current or former team mate of Messi's.

Also has anyone seen the 5 minute video the Villa CEO put out?

Think it's a good move, very open with the Villa fans, for many it would go someway of explaining the decision.

Hopefully judging by how open Webber and by extension Scott have been a Norwich, we might also see a slight shift in dynamics with communication between us (Fans) and the big wigs at Boro.

Just now, DanFromDownSouth said:

Also has anyone seen the 5 minute video the Villa CEO put out?

Think it's a good move, very open with the Villa fans, for many it would go someway of explaining the decision.

Hopefully judging by how open Webber and by extension Scott have been a Norwich, we might also see a slight shift in dynamics with communication between us (Fans) and the big wigs at Boro.

I have watched it, thought it was very informative.

• Like 1