oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, newyddion said:

Derby County 0-2 down against Salford after 14 minutes..

Not a big fan of Salford, but this is funny. Ravel Morrison starts for Derby, would like to see a bit of magic from him..

Hope you saw his goal.what a bullet!

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Bristol conceded a 95th minute equaliser and then lost on pens to Forest Green. Not the best of experience before they come to the Riverside, although they probably rested quite a few players.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Messi is #30 too by the way, saw it in his press conference.

The number he wore when he first broke into the barca side all them years ago.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Messi is #30 too by the way, saw it in his press conference.

Ah. So he took the No10 for the whole front three🤔

• Haha 1
On 8/11/2021 at 2:20 PM, Uwe said:

Ah. So he took the No10 for the whole front three🤔

Either that or he's saying he's 3 times as good as Neymar. 😉

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Smogzilla said:

A strong start to the season for Arsenal I see. 

the last jedi GIF by Star Wars

200.gif

I don't think fans' or the board's patience with Arteta will last much longer unless he manages a pretty dramatic turnaround.

• Like 1

I'm watching Peterborough v Derby on Now TV (still not got freeview or radio reception back - they are saying end of August at the earliest as the temporary mast does not reach this far...).  It is a very, very poor match.  Not Championship standard.  I'm getting tempted to turn it off.  It is making our performance against Fulham seem excellent. 

• Like 1

I am trying to watch this match too and it is hard going, a massive lack of quality on show from both sides. On the bright side, even without forwards we should beat both of these sides comfortably 

2 minutes ago, pikerman said:

I am trying to watch this match too and it is hard going, a massive lack of quality on show from both sides. On the bright side, even without forwards we should beat both of these sides comfortably 

Kazim-Richards getting stretchered off could be good for us, too, if he is still out next week.