oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

I mean you take 9 points off them now and they're only 5 points off safety. It's a tough ask given the lack of manoeuvrability in the transfermarket, but hardly impossible. Would rather see them slapped with something that makes it much more difficult.

• Like 4
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I mean you take 9 points off them now and they're only 5 points off safety. It's a tough ask given the lack of manoeuvrability in the transfermarket, but hardly impossible. Would rather see them slapped with something that makes it much more difficult.

Yeah, this is what I fear. It's Derby County, they were bloody lucky to escape relegation last season and I can easily see them doing the same even with a points deduction. I said a while ago they should be given a points deduction that makes it mathematically impossible to survive, to send out a message that this *** won't be tolerated, but i'm not sure where the EFL would stand legally on that.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Good to see Kane keeping up his usual standard for England 😴 

His usual excellent standards?

He should have had 4 tonight, but I'm not going to be annoyed that he's only scored 1.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

His usual excellent standards?

He should have had 4 tonight, but I'm not going to be annoyed that he's only scored 1.

I think his last few performances have been well below par. I know he’s been instructed (or more likely given the freedom) to go roaming for the ball. His goal was taken well his misses were woeful. He’sa great striker but needs to stay in that forward line imo. 

3 minutes ago, Payero said:

Mate Reckons derby are royally screwed, administration is a real possibility the cash flow has totally dried up. 

image.gif.2c51712543e74de5565b7848f6f30974.gif

• Haha 8