oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Added to that those two pundits are terrible. The presenter isn’t great but she’s only there to pose the questions and link the topics so I can live with it. But my God the other two are dreadful 

• Like 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Added to that those two pundits are terrible. The presenter isn’t great but she’s only there to pose the questions and link the topics so I can live with it. But my God the other two are dreadful 

Who were they?

I don't really know why sky doesn't try to bring mustoe over from the US channels for football league footage. Always been impressed with him when I see him. 

12 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Who were they?

I don't really know why sky doesn't try to bring mustoe over from the US channels for football league footage. Always been impressed with him when I see him. 

I don’t know their names. But one regular who I’ve seen a few times and the other was wheeled  in as he once played for Birmingham. 
i always thought Don Goodman did ok when commentating on midland teams

3 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I don’t know their names. But one regular who I’ve seen a few times and the other was wheeled  in as he once played for Birmingham. 
i always thought Don Goodman did ok when commentating on midland teams

Wasn't Clinton Morrison was it?

7 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

No it wasn’t Clinton Morrison but they were just as bad 😩

12 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Oi - leave off Clinton,. His honesty and sense of self-deprecating humour are a refreshing change from the other so called pundits. Very few, apart from Gary Neville, come across as having any real depth of knowledge.

Just now, boro-unger said:

Hope no-one had a btts on the prem today. Only 1 goal in the six 3pm kick offs so far (and that goal was in injury time)!

No prizes for guessing the goal scorer in the Man Utd game 😏

19-year-old kid having a field day at Forest..  wonder what the odds are on Hughton getting the bullet..  apparently it is taking time for the ten new signings to adjust...  can't put my finger on where I have heard that recently 🙂

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

19-year-old kid having a field day at Forest..  wonder what the odds are on Hughton getting the bullet..  apparently it is taking time for the ten new signings to adjust...  can't put my finger on where I have heard that recently 🙂

They look poor.low on confidence & wondering where the next win is gonna come from.....oh

• Haha 2