• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DevKWat said:

Newcastle now have 10x more money than Man City… and we have Neil Warnock. Depressing 

To be fair, Newcastle doesn't have 10x more money than Man City.  Their owners have more money than the Man City owners.  I'm sure the Geordies will just be delighted to get rid of Ashley without even taking that side of things into account.

It is going to be depressing if we remain stuck in the championship while Newcaslte are in the CL in the next decade. Gibson has to step it up. But it's just sportswashing to make them seem good people despite all the horrors and human abuses that take place in their country 

1 minute ago, DurhamRed said:

It is going to be depressing if we remain stuck in the championship while Newcaslte are in the CL in the next decade. Gibson has to step it up 

I'd sooner Middlesbrough was stuck in the Championship for the rest of my life than have the Saudi royal family anywhere near the club, regardless of what could be won under them.

• Like 6

I imagine they’re similar conversations going on in Saudi Arabia just now when the people of that country see how Newcastle fans treat their horses 🤜 🐴 and force their women to parade in miniskirts & boob tubes in sub zero temperatures

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
12 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Pants. We'll have to listen to the Geordies endless crowing now. Using blood money to fund their glory...

Hopefully they don't lose their trophy virginity for a while yet. 

Just watched the news and they look quite joyful.
Talk about mass investment on the surrounding infrastructure but didn’t mention if the were any mosque. 
I see the women who brokered the deal is from the area as well. 

22 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Pants. We'll have to listen to the Geordies endless crowing now. Using blood money to fund their glory...

Hopefully they don't lose their trophy virginity for a while yet. 

It'd be pretty funny if they ended up relegated this season.  I mean, extra funny, rather than just the normal funny.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd sooner Middlesbrough was stuck in the Championship for the rest of my life than have the Saudi royal family anywhere near the club, regardless of what could be won under them.

Your wish is granted 😂

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I imagine they’re similar conversations going on in Saudi Arabia just now when the people of that country see how Newcastle fans treat their horses 🤜 🐴 and force their women to parade in miniskirts & boob tubes in sub zero temperatures

The Saudi's are probably wondering what all the fuss is about.  This is just humanitarian aid to a backwards people 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

It'd be pretty funny if they ended up relegated this season.  I mean, extra funny, rather than just the normal funny.

They can go straight into buying mode as they have solid accounts as in profit. Just think Mike Ashley actually was aware it was integral to the value of the club and it’s selling point. Wonder if the skunks will thank him. 
I can not comprehend what a million looks like never mind £300 million. 

• Like 1