oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Looking forward to seeing England's fringe players give Andorra a good tonking tonight.

Bamford to score a hat-trick...you heard it here first. 😉

Bamford is injured and not in the squad.

I'm not entirely sure he'd have made it again even if he was fit given Southgate's comments about him compared to his comments about Watkins.

That and he was rubbish against Andorra in his first appearance.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Fully expecting Tammy Abraham to score tonight though.

I don't see Kane coming on in the second half given the plastic pitch, he's too injury prone, so Abraham should have plenty of time.

On 10/8/2021 at 4:30 PM, Brunners said:

We won't be happy with that, we've apparently been told by Cameroon he would be starting both games.

There's absolutely no chance Cameroon are going to listen to a dinosaur of lower league British football when it comes to who they pick to play in their world Cup qualifying campaign. 

I imagine the only reason warnock got 2 minutes of their time was the breakdown in communication on the phone when someone with a confused expression was on the other end trying to make heads or tails of what he was saying to them. 

7 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Looking forward to seeing England's fringe players give Andorra a good tonking tonight.

Bamford to score a hat-trick...you heard it here first. 😉

Bamford never has been and never will be good enough for England!

8 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Can’t see why, but he made some decent money from Newcastle. 

He buys things on the cheap.  If he believes he can make a few quid from it then that's why.  I'd be surprised if it was true though.

11 hours ago, Changing Times said:

He buys things on the cheap.  If he believes he can make a few quid from it then that's why.  I'd be surprised if it was true though.

I believe if I read the report correct he made £35 million in the last three years at Newcastle but left the books balanced so much so they could go on a £200 million spending spree. I also understand more if you invest and develop the infrastructure including the academy. The Halls have shares I believe so expect the intention is to invest in property, buy swaths of the city while everyone focuses on the club. Stealth investment. 

• Wow 1
12 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Mike Ashley wants to buy derby, what a match made in heaven that is!

Friends Tv Lol GIF by Nick At Nite

I can just picture the reaction of Derby fans...

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

But at this point they may not have any choice...