oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

4 minutes ago, Will said:

No, but then I also didn't come in and try to belittle someone posting the thoughts of someone who did. You don't like Spence, that's very clear, let's leave it at that.

When did I belittle you?

I disagreed with your friend's opinion, that's a different thing entirely.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

When did I belittle you?

I disagreed with your friend's opinion, that's a different thing entirely.

Your initial reply was belittling.

2 minutes ago, Will said:

Your initial reply was belittling.

I disagree, it's a contradicting opinion, your initial post was belittling to the fans who didn't rate Spence though.

But if I've upset you, I apologise.

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I disagree, it's a contradicting opinion, your initial post was belittling to the fans who didn't rate Spence though.

Your initial post isn't an opinion at all, it is mocking an opinion.

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Your initial post isn't an opinion at all, it is mocking an opinion.

Your post said that the comeback was inspired by Spence, and mocked those who didn't rate him.

My response was that Spence's main contribution in the game was to buy a penalty, which is backed up by the match reviews.

I've apologised for upsetting you, as it wasn't my intention, but I'm not accepting that I was belittling or mocking you, especially given the tone of your initial post.

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Your post said that the comeback was inspired by Spence, and mocked those who didn't rate him.

If quoting peoples exact words is mocking them, then yeah I suppose I was. Back in the real world though...

15 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Steve Bruce has been sacked.

It was inevitable.

I'm hoping they appoint Eddie Howe as I think he'd struggle to get a tune out of the squad and send them down.

I'm hoping they are very worried and appoint Warnock to save them🤞

if Eddie Howe couldn't keep Bournemouth up, what makes their fans think he will do better at a team with much less ability, their weakness is still at the back and they need an organiser for their defence..  still can't understand why the Capsignal hasn't lit up the sky.....             🙂

3 hours ago, Will said:

I highly doubt my mate would be as buzzing over him as he was if it was just winning the penalty.

Its funny how fans see the game differently isn't it? 

I have a Forest fan as a friend and hes been raving about him as well since he signed, however when i pointed out my reasoning for thinking spence is a poor player for example poor positioning, he said he actually agreed that part of his game was extremely poor and it had cost Forest a few goals especially at set pieces but he doesnt mind because of his attacking play.

Maybe i am old school (at age of 33) but i like my defenders to be able to defend first and foremost and if they can attack then thats a bonus and makes them a little bit more special.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Will said:

No, but then I also didn't come in and try to belittle someone posting the thoughts of someone who did. You don't like Spence, that's very clear, let's leave it at that.

You literally tried to belittle fans that don't rate Spence.