oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Believe Challinor is from that region, so very likely a factor in decision and even though non-league crowds are often bigger, so possibly thinks more potential..  seems a decent fella, so good luck to him 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Definitely dangerous play, but wouldn't say malicious. Certainly less contact than the Fry incident, but ref probably assumed opposite. certainly changed the game, but probably not the end result, though they might have conceded less with a full team, it looked like they were already done for

1 hour ago, Smogzilla said:

Lukas Nmecha has been called up by the German national team. Yep.

Shows how little attention should be paid to fans views of a players ability tbh. People had him down as rubbish without considering the managers that he was playing for - same as Spence and same as Tav right now. 

• Like 4
On 11/4/2021 at 10:23 AM, Hendrie_7 said:

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/exclusive-middlesbrough-legend-open-to-english-football-return-with-hartlepool-united-job/

"Hartlepool United’s managerial vacancy is interesting former Middlesbrough favourite Fabrizio Ravanelli, Football League World understands. "

If that happens I might just renounce my Boro loyalty and become a Pools fan.

Think its a sensible place to start your managerial career. If he does well there I could see him being snapped up by a Championship club, or even a lower tier PL club.

Would have liked to see him come back to us at some point. 

8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Shows how little attention should be paid to fans views of a players ability tbh. People had him down as rubbish without considering the managers that he was playing for - same as Spence and same as Tav right now. 

Its been tough for any players to shine at Boro recently.

Hell, people even like to slag off Assombalonga - forgetting he had a couple of good seasons for us.

Changes in manager, team mates and playing style can dramatically affect players' ability to contribute.

56 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

If that happens I might just renounce my Boro loyalty and become a Pools fan.

Think its a sensible place to start your managerial career. If he does well there I could see him being snapped up by a Championship club, or even a lower tier PL club.

Would have liked to see him come back to us at some point. 

He's already started his managerial career, he just can't find another job after doing badly at both clubs 

He was trying to get the job here when Pulis left.

• Like 1