oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

It obviously doesn't help those without smart phones, but I've screenshotted my pass and saved it in its own section of my phone gallery so it's easy access and doesn't require a stable Internet connection.

You can also download it in PDF form and always have it at hand that way.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It obviously doesn't help those without smart phones, but I've screenshotted my pass and saved it in its own section of my phone gallery so it's easy access and doesn't require a stable Internet connection.

You can also download it in PDF form and always have it at hand that way.

You can save it in your iPhone wallet too

1 hour ago, Humpty said:

Can't imagine the vaccine passports will be a problem for the majority of OneBoro's armchair super fans 🤪

There used to be a time when you brought something to the forum. Jebus. 

Come off it 'Dane. Apart from my wit, charm, dry sense of humour, insightful technical analysis, passionate musings, in depth knowledge of the club, fantastic interviews and fascinating written articles...what have i ever brought to this forum?

and don't call me Jesus. The others will get jealous.

4 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Proof of vaccination or negative LFT, by the sounds of it.

Not sure yet how it's going to work (we're trying to figure it out through MSF right now), we'll hopefully find out more before the Bournemouth game, even if its just by virtue of seeing how it works at Stoke.

Does the option of showing a negative LFT not make the whole thing a bit pointless?!

People who don't want to get vaccinated and think the whole thing is a con aren't going to do a proper LFT. They could just swab nothing and take a picture of their test result to get into the stadium. 

Just wondering if things are about change as I know British steel has offered office worker the option to work from home. I know governments are very weary of declaring another lock down but I feel stricter rules will be introduced  for those who choose not to be vaccinated. I think it likely we could see vaccinated passports and travel restrictions introduced. Personally if it saves lives and stress relief the NHS, I support it. 

Edited by sanddancer
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

Does the option of showing a negative LFT not make the whole thing a bit pointless?!

People who don't want to get vaccinated and think the whole thing is a con aren't going to do a proper LFT. They could just swab nothing and take a picture of their test result to get into the stadium. 

Intend to agree.  I know of people who claim they are exempt from wearing a mask, it’s as if it’s a badge of honour.  I have heard people suggesting conspiracy, claim there was nothing in the injections but glucose and whole lot of other tin foil hat theory’s.  

I think there should be a competition and a prize for the best heard quote? 

10 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Intend to agree.  I know of people who claim they are exempt from wearing a mask, it’s as if it’s a badge of honour.  I have heard people suggesting conspiracy, claim there was nothing in the injections but glucose and whole lot of other tin foil hat theory’s.  

Heard a lad say yesterday that he's refusing to get vaccinated because it's free, and since he has to pay for his inhaler, he doesn't trust free medication.

This is somebody who presumably has asthma, so he's one of the most at risk too. He's lucky not to have caught it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Only one winner in that contest

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-quotes

Give him the money, he's down to his last few billion and needs it for his (alleged) court cases 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
On 12/9/2021 at 8:55 PM, sanddancer said:

Its exactly those sort of people who are largely responsible for the pandemic being worse than it might otherwise have been and spreading new variants.

Wish we could arrest them all and just lock 'em up on abandoned oil rigs. Kind of a modern equivalent of plague ships. 

• Haha 3
On 12/9/2021 at 9:28 PM, Old Codger said:

Only one winner in that contest

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-quotes

Give him the money, he's down to his last few billion and needs it for his (alleged) court cases 🙂

Still can't forget that White House press conference where he mentioned injecting yourself with bleach, then asking for confirmation from one of his staff, like it was something they'd actually discussed. 😂

Don't remember the UV light one. That was quite a shocker to read. Maybe all the orange face dye he wears acts like Factor 100 sun cream, so he wouldn't be at risk of getting cancer? 🤷‍♂️