• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Will said:

Really not looking good for Derby.

Agreed and when they come to our place "large police presence" comes to mind

Don't know about you but it seems the EFL are determined that Derby will go down and without being able to fight for it. Jagielka will soon find another club, how long before we are linked to him I wonder

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Don't know about you but it seems the EFL are determined that Derby will go down and without being able to fight for it. Jagielka will soon find another club, how long before we are linked to him I wonder

I'd hope not. He's done a job in a backs to the wall compressed back line, he'd be ripped to shreds in Wilders system.

Weren't the three suspended point deduction they got due to come into effect if they can't provide an economic plan for the remainder of the season? Wonder if they will be applied now.

25 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Already being discussed in the MSF group. Derby fans seem to be split between not wanting to give Gibson any money at all and not turning up or turning up and making a big display out of it.

Think the police is going to have to be prepared for something based on mixed info. I guess we'll see what happens closer to the time.

45 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Weren't the three suspended point deduction they got due to come into effect if they can't provide an economic plan for the remainder of the season? Wonder if they will be applied now.

It's if they fail to pay players again, I believe.

Derby’s administrators have asked if anyone wants to leave the club and from what I am told may have to sell to finance the rest of the season. 

There is also a separate complaint in at Derby turning down transfer bids. it’s getting very messy.

A little bit of speculation I heard is that both Boro and Wycombe will settle after the window closes.

• Like 2

I've not really being following Derby fans thoughts or views particularly closely over the past few months but some of the stuff they're spouting on twitter and I've seen on their forum against Gibson is bordering on criminal threats - I hope there's plans in place when they come to the Riverside, the anger they have for us and Gibson is vitriolic.

Don't do blatantly shady **** do the subtle shady **** that Stoke do and you wouldn't have found yourself potentially going under - if Gibson woke up one day and tried to fiddle our stadium or training ground to bend the rules I'd hope that not many would applaud it but I don't remember seeing many protests from Derby fans at the time...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Luton 2 up on Bournemouth coming up to half time😎

Blackburn winning again as well. Mogga not having his January slump this year??

It's going to be a big game when we play them.