• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

I know that the odds are against them with everyone else having games in hand, but part of me would like to see Norwich pull off the Great Escape ..   ...  wonder what the odds are

is it the great escape when they're out the relegation zone already? 😄

sort of because it relies on those with games in hand not winning enough to survive ..  but see what you mean.

I suppose a point in the hand is worth more than a game ..especially if the outstanding games are against tougher teams or one of your direct rivals..  so maybe the "not quite great but still unexpected escape"..  doesn't really seem as catchy does it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

After this week, Derby going to their rivals feels like it could be a spicy affair.

Can you imagine Spence scoring a 30-yard screamer, then ripping off his Forest shirt to reveal one saying UP THE ****ING BORO or ONE STEVIE GIBSON.

Which of those two things is less likely, though?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

After this week, Derby going to their rivals feels like it could be a spicy affair.

Can you imagine Spence scoring a 30-yard screamer, then ripping off his Forest shirt to reveal one saying UP THE ****ING BORO or ONE STEVIE GIBSON.

Which of those two things is less likely, though?

Spence scoring a 95th minute winner when only 93 was stated would be perfect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That was amazing. If nobody else saw that, whilst the Derby fans were being shown in the preview there, every camera angle they cut to had one of those inflatable willies being thrown around. They genuinely couldn't get away from it.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

That was amazing. If nobody else saw that, whilst the Derby fans were being shown in the preview there, every camera angle they cut to had one of those inflatable willies being thrown around. They genuinely couldn't get away from it.

Sky will have that problem every time they show a shot of the crowd today I think 😅

Just now, Naisby said:

Sky will have that problem every time they show a shot of the crowd today I think 😅

Oh yeah, there were a massive bunch of willies behind the inflatable ones. 😄

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

If they're the same ones, those Willies have the EFL logo, MM face and SG face on one each.

27 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Who do you suppose they're for? Mel Morris, Gibson, the Forest fans?

Just wondering if they can get a close up to see if any have BORO scrawled on them in marker pen.

Just now, AnglianRed said:

Who do you suppose they're for? Mel Morris, Gibson, the Forest fans?

Just wondering if they can get a close up to see if any have BORO scrawled on them in marker pen.

2 minutes ago, Brunners said:

If they're the same ones, those Willies have the EFL logo, MM face and SG face on one each.

😄

• Thanks 1