• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Is Lewis Wing injured because I note he not even making Sheff Wed match day squads of late?

I'm not sure, I think they just think he's ***.

(That hurts me to type 😞 )

• Haha 1

Lewis Wing isn’t a regular for Sheffield We’d and their manager seems to have given up on him, the loan started poorly and by November the manager was publicly saying it’s not all his fault, now he doesn’t pick him.

They have him for the season or I think they would have returned him, a bit like JLS situation is for us. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I would be content with a draw v Blackburn. They are no mugs in they current form. A draw at Ewood and a win at home next week v Coventry will be a good week 

Ah come on @TLF10 🤷‍♂️ A win……. Let’s go for the win 🏆 

Have you forgotten that we are going up as champions 😇

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Ah come on @TLF10 🤷‍♂️ A win……. Let’s go for the win 🏆 

Have you forgotten that we are going up as champions 😇

@Blanco it’s clear your on the happy juice tonight.

going up would be a dream this season, not unrealistic but the amount of goals Fulham score verses us means to go up as champions we have to have more points than they do, non of this goal difference nonsense.

18 minutes ago, Naisby said:

@Blanco it’s clear your on the happy juice tonight.

going up would be a dream this season, not unrealistic but the amount of goals Fulham score verses us means to go up as champions we have to have more points than they do, non of this goal difference nonsense.

Exactly……. Who needs goals when points will do the job @Naisby 🤪