• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Turns out Mason Greenwood is a total piece of ***. His girlfriend's just popped on insta multiple pictures of herself bloodoed and bruised and 4 audio recordings of Greenwood trying to rape her. What a ***.

• Wow 1
19 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

It's disgusting.

Hopefully they tear up his contract.

He's had a history of off-field issues, but this is criminal.

If it is all true, then that is definitely what they should do. Sadly because he is an 'asset' no doubt they will come out with some story about how he needs help (He undoubtedly does) and losing his job won't help him (wouldn't make any difference to the rest of us at work)

3 minutes ago, Youngy228 said:

If it is all true, then that is definitely what they should do. Sadly because he is an 'asset' no doubt they will come out with some story about how he needs help (He undoubtedly does) and losing his job won't help him (wouldn't make any difference to the rest of us at work)

Appreciate it's all speculative and allegedly at this point, but the audio clips are damning. Asset or not he'll be gone and hopefully facing some charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh95FRRqmHM&t=2s

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MMC said:

Appreciate it's all speculative and allegedly at this point, but the audio clips are damning. Asset or not he'll be gone and hopefully facing some charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh95FRRqmHM&t=2s

That’s absolutely damning. He is facing a spell at her majesty’s pleasure listening to that

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That’s absolutely damning. He is facing a spell at her majesty’s pleasure listening to that

I don’t think so. The audio will easily be dismissed as role play by a defence  lawyer. Unfortunately she needs physical evidence. This is why it’s so difficult for victims to get a conviction. I hope she has this evidence then he can lay awake in a cell while someone twice his size ‘asks him nicely’ to do something 🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I don’t think so. The audio will easily be dismissed as role play by a defence  lawyer. Unfortunately she needs physical evidence. This is why it’s so difficult for victims to get a conviction. I hope she has this evidence then he can lay awake in a cell while someone twice his size ‘asks him nicely’ to do something 🤬

Shower Soap GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Agent Hernandez assisting against Derby 😁

Agent Lyle Taylor from Forest scoring against them as well lmfao.

Middlesbrough 🤝 Nottingham Forest

Relegating Derby County

• Like 1
  • Haha 1