• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, MMC said:

Appreciate it's all speculative and allegedly at this point, but the audio clips are damning. Asset or not he'll be gone and hopefully facing some charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh95FRRqmHM&t=2s

Wow that's disturbing, I've seen stuff from ppl saying he's just 18 and needs help, we'll that may be so. Maybe he can get that kind of help in Jail.

12 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Wow that's disturbing, I've seen stuff from ppl saying he's just 18 and needs help, we'll that may be so. Maybe he can get that kind of help in Jail.

He's not 18, he's 20. He also, along with Phil Foden was the one who broke isolation rules during the Euros by sneaking girls into the England players hotel. He's a nasty idiotic piece of ***.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

He's not 18, he's 20. He also, along with Phil Foden was the one who broke isolation rules during the Euros by sneaking girls into the England players hotel. He's a nasty idiotic piece of ***.

To be honest I've never even heard of the lad before.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Excellent result, just wish Reading would stop being so ***.

Derby still have 18 and a quarter games to overturn a 8 point deficit.

Which is why I want them liquidated. If they avoid relegation then they haven't been punished.

12 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

The unfortunate thing about MG (if true) is that there will be fans somewhere clamouring for their club to sign him because it's got nowt to do with Football. 

Pretty hard to sign a player who's spending time in Her majesty's pleasure, mate