Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Blackburn to beat Forest
Brum to beat Bournemouth
Bristol City to beat Reading
Peterborough to beat Cardiff
Huddersfield and PNE to draw
Sheffield United and West Brom to draw

Focus tonight is primarily on keeping the 3rd-6th places up for grabs and to have the teams within some points of us to not make much ground should we lose. The two draws are a little awkward, Huddersfield and West Brom winning are the worst cases but PNE and Sheffield United winning keeps them in the pack and closes them in on those teams too. So reduced points for those in 5th and 6th whilst teams below us not gaining any ground on them.

I'd rather Blackburn run away with top 2 than allow Forest to keep up their good form but Brum shouldn't affect us now and knocking some more points off Bournemouth would be good.

I'd like Reading and Derby to both go down this season so Posh winning and Reading losing would put them into the bottom 3 with Derby and increase Derby's gap to 5.

I don't see a world where Reading and Derby both go down. Posh and Barnsley are just too crap. I'm definitely supporting Reading in that one.

Plus I selfishly like having southern teams in the division as it's easier for me to watch the Boro live 😄  

• Haha 1
  • Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Duvel said:

No offence DS but this is what really let's this board down. There's a lot of really intelligent and articulate posters on here (obviously not me) and if the discussion veers off into other areas why not let it just go there. 

Every time a thread moves away from football someone is jumping on it and complaining. The alternative is just back to the same old, mostly bland football discussions. If it gets heated or disrespectful then knock it on the head but this discussion seems pretty respectful to me. 

Can you just stop trying to cause trouble for once! 😡

4 hours ago, Duvel said:

No offence DS but this is what really let's this board down. There's a lot of really intelligent and articulate posters on here (obviously not me) and if the discussion veers off into other areas why not let it just go there. 

Every time a thread moves away from football someone is jumping on it and complaining. The alternative is just back to the same old, mostly bland football discussions. If it gets heated or disrespectful then knock it on the head but this discussion seems pretty respectful to me. 

It was an interesting discussion without any arguments or fallouts. I enjoyed it, there were no pile ons just some differing views and no one on the wind up or with any sort of agenda.

I’m veggie not vegan (I’ve dated a couple of vegan women and it’s/they are bloody hard work). I totally respect everyone’s right to eat whatever they like, I’d just don’t like factory farming and the way that it’s become the norm in this country. By the way I’m not blaming Bozzer or the government, it’s been going on since the 80’s. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It was an interesting discussion without any arguments or fallouts. I enjoyed it, there were no pile ons just some differing views and no one on the wind up or with any sort of agenda.

I’m veggie not vegan (I’ve dated a couple of vegan women and it’s/they are bloody hard work). I totally respect everyone’s right to eat whatever they like, I’d just don’t like factory farming and the way that it’s become the norm in this country. By the way I’m not blaming Bozzer or the government, it’s been going on since the 80’s. 

They will be hard work if they won't eat sausage 🤫

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, Changing Times said:

That sending off for Samba 🤣

Seems to be a very strange and eccentric Keeper. He can be great one minute and an absolute liability the next, always seems to have a moment of madness in him every game I have seen him in. 

• Like 1