oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

top gun GIF

Just out of interest, what forms of sustainable restraint would you suggest? Remembering that he had to get them inside a football ground.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Trent Alexander-Arnold finally having a chance to stake a claim as first choice right back for England and he gets injured.

That's bad luck.

With Reece James a doubt as well, I think they might just call Kyle Walker up after all.

7 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Using a plastic ziptie, made from.....you guessed it, oil

Probably taken to the cop shop in a gas guzzler as well.  I bet the irony wasn't lost on the poor fella 😢

I suppose he was more comfortable at Goodison than the time he glued himself to the M25..  the rate he is going, he will have the largest carbon footprint in the country. Might be a worthwhile cause but the security measures required because of their activities are negating the message in the end..  Maybe he could ziptie himself to the stumps in the next Test match if they need to do another stunt 🙂 

• Haha 1

Can't say I am particularly saddened by the way his career has gone, but am a bit surprised that Harry Arter has ended up in the National League at the age of 32.  maybe there is something to this karma stuff after all.

Poor Paddy Bamford off injured again after just 20 mins against Wolves. 
In tears on the bench 😢 

• Sad 3
11 hours ago, Uwe said:

Poor Paddy Bamford off injured again after just 20 mins against Wolves. 
In tears on the bench 😢 

Terrible luck but he was smiling after a complete turn around for Leeds winning 2-3 away

9 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Spence starts in a back 4 today v Liverpool.Interesting to see how he gets on defensively against a top club.

I expect it'll be similar to our game against Chelsea. Forest will give it a good go, but 'Pool will just have too much quality for them.

I'd even go as far as to predict a 0-2 scoreline.

12 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Dammit - why couldn't we have drawn Liverpool instead? 😟 Still 0-0 after an hour...

Still Liverpool has created more than Chelsea against us....