• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Christian Eriksen is well and truly back. A good goal against Holland on Saturday and a brilliant goal tonight against Serbia. Doesn’t look like he was ever out. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Slightly more interesting friendly for England tonight, especially with Bellingham starting. Looks a superstar in waiting that lad.

Playing a much worse team though, so we're bound to look better.

But we always look better when Sterling is playing regardless of the opposition, his movement on the ball is excellent.

Wish I had multi-screen for World Cup play-offs.

Edited by TeaCider24
6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Kicking off at the ref.

Feels needless in a friendly to send him off for that.

Grealish seemed to be telling him not to.  Doesn't really benefit either team.  Could have just warned him or even had a chat with his manager and told him to sub him off.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TeaCider24 said:

Reading lose two more crucial players to injury in the run in.

I think they'll go down if they lose on Saturday.

If they go down, with their history of monstrous overspending, they won't come back up again for a long time.

8 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Reading's injuries have been insane. And yep they're in huge trouble if they go down.

Things aren't exactly rosy if they stay up either - half the squad out of contract in the summer including Swift. 

If they stay up I think it's just delaying the inevitable, it could be the start of a very dark era in their history.

• Like 1