oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

13 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't stand him.

Awful football, I find him very unlikeable and I don't like listening to him speak.

Obviously it's hyperbole on my part, but I would not want him as our manager.

I entirely get that. There is something about Dyche that I just can't stand. I dislike him enough as a manager that my initial reaction was that I'd rather have Woodgate in league 1 - and my feelings about Woodgate are not particularly complimentary either! 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Can't stand him.

Awful football, I find him very unlikeable and I don't like listening to him speak.

Obviously it's hyperbole on my part, but I would not want him as our manager.

Nor would i but you have to admire his achievements to be fair.

This is worrying considering I'd heard a rumour that Wilder's contract with us is only for one season. 

Surely he'd want to have a full season with us though if we don't get promoted this season? Burnley in the Championship, even with parachute money doesn't seem to be a very attractive job offer to me...

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This is worrying considering I'd heard a rumour that Wilder's contract with us is only for one season. 

Surely he'd want to have a full season with us though if we don't get promoted this season? Burnley in the Championship, even with parachute money doesn't seem to be a very attractive job offer to me...

He's said in basically every interview he's ever done with us that he's here "for the medium and long term" and there is 0.0% chance we sacked Warnock to bring Wilder in on a 7 month contract so that rumour sounds about as believable as the one I'm about to make up now saying that we're bringing in Dyche as our new Media Training Coach to teach the players how to growl when they talk.

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Bloody hell. Sean Dyche sacked at Burnley. I thought he'd be there till his voice finally gave out

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61116929

Mad decision IMO.

The caretaker team aren't going to be able to do much in 8 games - odds are they will still be relegated.

They could have taken their cue from Norwich and accepted relegation with the realisation that Dyche would be one of the best candidates to get them promoted again.

I think they'd have had a good chance of bouncing straight back. Now their new manager - whoever that ends up being - will need time to rebuild the squad the way they want it and they can look forward to a few seasons at least in the Championship.

Hmmm not sure how I feel about this like...😐

Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith 7 mins

Sky Sports understands that Sean Dyche is currently on Teesside for talks with Middlesbrough about becoming their new growling coach.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Hmmm not sure how I feel about this like...😐

Keith Downie @SkySports_Keith 7 mins

Sky Sports understands that Sean Dyche is currently on Teesside for talks with Middlesbrough about becoming their new growling coach.

Definitely fake.

Keith Downie wouldn't know how to spell Teesside correctly.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Karanka has landed a job in la Liga - Granada have just appointed him. Replacing a manager who was sacked after just 5 games... Sounds like a nice recipe for disaster

Birmingham and that lot.  He does pick em.  I hope he gets a reasonable chance there.