oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

9 minutes ago, Leesider said:

What on earth are we all going to do until July 30th?  Fixtures release are still 5 weeks away. I guess the Transfer Rumours will help of course but it seems a long way away. Cork City have a few interesting games lined up, Man Utd Legends (Clayton Blackmore included) on June 9th & Stoke City have a training camp in Cork in July playing Cork City on July 9th.

I suppose its something to keep the withdrawal symptoms at bay anyway!

Are there any Gaelic sports going on over the Summer?

For me its going to be F1, cricket and videogames to pass the time...and occasionally checking in here to see who we've narrowly missed signing. 😁

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 minute ago, AnglianRed said:

Are there any Gaelic sports going on over the Summer?

For me its going to be F1, cricket and videogames to pass the time...and occasionally checking in here to see who we've narrowly missed signing. 😁

Yeah, loads of Gaelic but i would rather watch X Factor!  I'm almost unique in that respect. I should really start going to Cork City games especially as they are top of the second tier at the moment unlike Bray Wanderers who lagging some way behind.🤣 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Leesider said:

Yeah, loads of Gaelic but i would rather watch X Factor!  I'm almost unique in that respect. I should really start going to Cork City games especially as they are top of the second tier at the moment unlike Bray Wanderers who lagging some way behind.🤣 

That was a rather low blow endorsed by the fact that it is true 😓

• Haha 2

The Wales v Ukraine match, then the winner of that v Scotland.

Then the England matches, bar that I'll be bored to tears and occasionally trying to convince myself I can find cricket enjoyable.

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Then the England matches, bar that I'll be bored to tears and occasionally trying to convince myself I can find cricket enjoyable.

But...but everything's going to be alright now. All they needed to do was make Ben Stokes captain! 😉

If nothing else Root should start scoring a shedload of runs now he no longer has to worry about the captaincy.

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'm only 5 mins walk from the other Riverside (Durhams Ground) so I might give that a go too, im sure that combination of sunshine & beer will help it along.

27 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That was a rather low blow endorsed by the fact that it is true 😓

Judging by that league table, there appears to be a worse set of forwards in the world than we have...  How much do you want for them?  🙂  Even Athlone have scored more!

• Haha 1

Still debating whether to watch game tonight.  can't decide if I want Rangers to win or not..  If they do, it will be a victory for Scotland, but if they lose, they will probably blame it on us somehow.  Wonder if Paddy is there? 

17 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Judging by that league table, there appears to be a worse set of forwards in the world than we have...  How much do you want for them?  🙂  Even Athlone have scored more!

Get the Spence packet of crisps out and we can talk 🤣

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

DZ says you can have the packet...                            but not the crisps 🙂

They must be the squirrel flavoured crisps then 🙄

In the interests of even-handedness, should the EFL take any measures against Ekpiteta's post from ten years ago, or just follow Daniels lead and accept the lad has changed..  I favour the latter but it would not be fair on Bola to let it go unremarked

12 minutes ago, Blanco said:

They must be the squirrel flavoured crisps then 🙄

Possibly..  though I think he might be wanting to use them to influence the Gardai to drop the match-fixing investigation..  being serious, I would not have thought there would be much of that going on in the LOI, though I suppose it happens on some scale wherever betting is involved