• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

5 outstanding penalties from Frankfurt.

Rangers should have won it and deserved to over the 120 minutes.

Based on what? Frankfurt had more shots, significantly better xg, more corners. They were the better team overall. 

Honestly, if I'd had to pick anyone to have missed a penalty, it would have been Ramsay or Roofe. I think it's a bit daft throwing players on just to take a penalty. Just don't feel like the players are mentally in the game.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Based on what? Frankfurt had more shots, significantly better xg, more corners. They were the better team overall. 

Based on extra time the big chances. They looked like the only team wanting to win it. 

Maybe not over the 1st 90 but I think Rangers finished much stronger and should have won it.

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

Based on extra time the big chances. They looked like the only team wanting to win it. 

Maybe not over the 1st 90 but I think Rangers finished much stronger and should have won it.

The second half of extra time, rangers were the better team. Frankfurt were the better team in all of the other parts of the game and they should have had a penalty.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Honestly, if I'd had to pick anyone to have missed a penalty, it would have been Ramsay or Roofe. I think it's a bit daft throwing players on just to take a penalty. Just don't feel like the players are mentally in the game.

Unless they're called sol bamba

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Unless they're called sol bamba

Aye, he came to mind as I was writing it but I don't think Wilder threw him on to take a penalty, I'm pretty sure he said he was a bit terrified when Bamba put himself forward. 😂