oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

This whole "look what Boro have started" rhetoric is really *** me off. What did we start? Trying to stop other teams from breaking the rules to get a competitive advantage? And that's bad because ...

• Like 2
  • Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Just now, Neverbefore said:

This whole "look what Boro have started" rhetoric is really *** me off. What did we start? Trying to stop other teams from breaking the rules to get a competitive advantage? And that's bad because ...

Who said it was bad?

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I took at as complimentary, SG did start it and with just cause.

MFC have been on the receiving end of unjust decisions in the past from the authorities and now they seem incapable of policing their own rules or at least be "consistent" in policing them. SG showed them up for what they are and now others have joined the Boro bandwagon.

• Like 1

We need 3 strong teams in the north east and although I don’t class then as a derby it’s certainly a grudge match. So with that and me having no affiliation with Wycombe I want Sunderland to win. Also interested to see Jack Clark in action even if he is starting on the bench 

16 minutes ago, Uwe said:

We need 3 strong teams in the north east and although I don’t class then as a derby it’s certainly a grudge match. So with that and me having no affiliation with Wycombe I want Sunderland to win. Also interested to see Jack Clark in action even if he is starting on the bench 

Agreed mate. I want Boro, Newcastle and Sunderland all in the Premier League again. A strong North East hotbed of football is good for all of us.

11 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I wonder if Sunderland can break the North East Wembley curse. 

They won the papa johns trophy last season at Wembley. Hoodoo burst 😉