• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

This whole "look what Boro have started" rhetoric is really *** me off. What did we start? Trying to stop other teams from breaking the rules to get a competitive advantage? And that's bad because ...

Never heard or read it was bad? 

Congratulations to Sunderland. Nice to have them back.

Wigan, Rotherham and Sunderland come up and all not far to travel for a good away day.

Peterborough, Derby and Barnsley down.

Much leas travelling overall for us fans next season

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

Looks like we'll be playing Sunderland next season. Wycombe have been awful. 

I thought at times Wycombe looked like a Pub Team. The difference in quality between the two sides whilst in possession was very clear. Watching I was thinking what if Roberts had been here under Wilder, he looked a far better player than the one who struggled to get a game at Boro, pleased for the lad.

Under Alex Neil Sunderland will likely be a far more formidable proposition in the Championship next season than Wycombe would have been. With Akinfewa retiring I wonder if they will make an approach for Ikpeazu?

27 minutes ago, Dan1234 said:

As hilarious it would be to see Leeds go down its probably better for us Burnley do. Don't think they'd be any sort of threat next season. 

I think burnley could cope better with relegation than Leeds. Read that Philips and Raphina both have low relegation clauses so they will be snapped up for a lot less than what they are worth. I’m not ashamed to admit that it would amuse me greatly. 

2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I think burnley could cope better with relegation than Leeds. Read that Philips and Raphina both have low relegation clauses so they will be snapped up for a lot less than what they are worth. I’m not ashamed to admit that it would amuse me greatly. 

Burnley will apparently have to immediately pay back most of the £65m loan their owners took to purchase the club if they're relegated.

That could cripple them if true.

11 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Burnley will apparently have to immediately pay back most of the £65m loan their owners took to purchase the club if they're relegated.

Uh that’s going to sting. 

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Well of course both Leeds and Burnley are threatening legal action against League and Everton. Be rather ironic if Gibsons actions set a precedent and the relegated club got a huge windfall in compensation.