• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, tmcc said:

just curious, what makes forest the right team to go up out of the two?

I thought they were the better side over the season, at least when I saw them both playing.  Huddersfield reminded me a little of Barnsley from the season before, not in terms of style of play, but as a well organised Championship level side where lots of things went in their favour over the season.  I thought Forest were as good as Bournemouth, if not better, for most of the season, and just had more about them.

• Like 1

Huddersfield were pretty wet going forward, didn't create enough at all. Should have had at least one pen though - myabe two. WTF is the point of VAR if they're not checking that second one? I'd be raging if I was a Huddersfield fan. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, pokeyjoe said:

He is cr*p, cant put a decent cross in, lost all ability to take a half decent defender on, king of the back pass 

25m all day long 👍

At least his price went up by another £5m in about half an hour 😉

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Imagine how sick you’d be as a Huddersfield fan right now. Denied two stonewall penalties WITH VAR. 

One wasn't a penalty, the other one I assume was felt to be accidental.  Not so sure about that myself like.

3 hours ago, AllBoro10 said:

Hope Bausor had a cheeky word in his ear when he gave him his medal 😂😂

I did a double take there. It really was big Neil giving the medals out!

The Boro CEO shaking hands and giving out the medals to the Forest players. It's a conspiracy against Derby I tells ya!

Edited by Smogzilla
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I did a double take there. It really was big Neil giving the medals out!

The Boro CEO shaking hands and giving out the medals to the Forest players. It's a conspiracy against Deby I tells ya!

I knew he was part of the EFL but was still very shocked to see him giving the medals out haha

5 minutes ago, thomas said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Spence wasn't a forest player now next year, they'll have the money now.

They want him, he apparently wants to be there.  So long as the money is right it's happy days all round.

Pleased Forest went up, just for the fact that it means another premier league team fighting for Spences signature. Bidding war!

Incredible rise up the table from forest as well. They looked certs to be relegated at one point. 

1 minute ago, estonpidge said:

If Spence goes to Forest we need a well on clause.

I'd personally rather have a bit more upfront

• Like 1