• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I’ve seen the video and I don’t think he stamps on him on purpose. At the start of the video he gets knocked towards the fan on the floor then after the so called stamp you see him hopping trying to stop himself from standing on him again.

Rooney to leave Derby with immediate effect. He's had enough of the S4itshow.

Which championship club still need a manager? 

Will Bruce get sacked early? 

Or will Lampard get the boot of Everton start poorly? 

58 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

Rooney to leave Derby with immediate effect. He's had enough of the S4itshow.

Which championship club still need a manager? 

Will Bruce get sacked early? 

Or will Lampard get the boot of Everton start poorly? 

If Rooney has left I'm guessing it's something to do with not getting assurances about being able to sign any players before the start of the season.

It doesn't look good for them, does it?

56 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

If Rooney has left I'm guessing it's something to do with not getting assurances about being able to sign any players before the start of the season.

It doesn't look good for them, does it? 

maybe he's been told that they will be starting with a point deduction? or that the new owners will sell the young players to fund new signings?

15 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Has anyone ever been to the Milan derby, looking at going in September and advice on how to get tickets would be great 👍🏻

Do you have any Mafia connections? I imagine those tickets would be virtually impossible to get?

Some friends went a couple of years ago and got tickets through Viagogo..  found out later could have saved money by going through club. Apparently a mixed section is set aside for "visitors", so might be worth approaching clubs directly.   

On 6/24/2022 at 5:53 PM, JonnyMFC said:

Wonder if there will be any significant difference in the coverage, or just different presenters?

Had to laugh that nearly every single comment below the article said "BRING BACK COLIN MURRAY!" 😆

1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Wonder if there will be any significant difference in the coverage, or just different presenters?

Had to laugh that nearly every single comment below the article said "BRING BACK COLIN MURRAY!" 😆

As much as I dont dislike Colin, Jules is a vast improvement.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Borodane said:

Anyone seen the new Newcastle third kit? They are going full Saudi Arabia😀

I expect that will mainly be popular with overseas fans...if they have any... 

Better start checking the Saudi royal family's Instagram accounts to see if they post any selfies. 😁

• Haha 1