oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

6 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I expect that will mainly be popular with overseas fans...if they have any... 

Better start checking the Saudi royal family's Instagram accounts to see if they post any selfies. 😁

It's so tone deaf it's unreal. 

At least it'll hardly be worn.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's so tone deaf it's unreal. 

At least it'll hardly be worn.

Sometimes Geordies will do things that most others wouldn't   (As in their movie "They punch horses, don't they")

if they are will to do this, the shirts will probably sell out 

image.png.cce74bc714bb1b1118fb71cb5a0a6ba4.png

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Sometimes Geordies will do things that most others wouldn't   (As in their movie "They punch horses, don't they")

Won't be long before they adopt the Dundee Utd's fans nickname!

2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Just makes them look even more like

image.png.045140504b8c8dfe7598199b5a8332cb.png

...or possibly...

image.png.b139acd4af0bb7d87cc16e88cfb5e7c3.png

2 hours ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Won't be long before they adopt the Dundee Utd's fans nickname!

Just waiting for opposition fans to start chanting, "You're all a load of shi'ite!🙃

• Haha 2

Interesting read on the BBC Football page about automated offside decisions. Anything that improves the current farcical situation has to be progress provided that it is not implemented the same way as VAR. Supposedly decision time reduced from 70 to 25 seconds, but I find that a bit of a stretch as I struggle to think of a situation where someone is offside for a minute or more while ball is in play. Trialled in Qatar, so we shall see in a few months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
54 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

To do with the takeover there I guess

The exclusivity period for Bassini has just ended after he failed to come up with the proof of funds, so owners now talking to other possible purchasers. If they don’t know who is going to buy club, it still seems strange to get rid of manager - any new owner could get rid of, or keep, existing manager. This leaves them without a manager during main part of transfer window.

• Like 1

I would'nt wish that job on anyone tbh.The Bellingham money is well & truly gone,Strong possibility of ffp issues,point deductions incoming & a chairman who only God knows passed the ' Fit & proper' test.Add that to a stadium with structural issues & you could be looking at the next Derby.

I have to laugh at people having a moan at Steve Gibson.

• Like 1