oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

premier league footballer, 29, international whose team will play in the world cup, arrested on suspicion of rape charge in Barnet.

yesterday someone tweeted that Arsenal fans should get ready to lose an important midfielder for a while

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

premier league footballer, 29, international whose team will play in the world cup, arrested on suspicion of rape charge in Barnet.

yesterday someone tweeted that Arsenal fans should get ready to lose an important midfielder for a while

Ghana are going to the World Cup.....uh oh

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Ghana are going to the World Cup.....uh oh

it's still only suspicion at this stage, but Ghana could have their world cup party cancelled

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Genuinely though, be very careful because the forum can actually get in trouble if too much is said so please tread carefully.

thanks, I think we are OK with what we've posted so far

1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

thanks, I think we are OK with what we've posted so far

I agree mate, just thought I'd get in early with the usual warnings, we've trod this sort of ground a few times before is all!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Genuinely though, be very careful because the forum can actually get in trouble if too much is said so please tread carefully.

Understood boss man, the person's name is all over Twitter if anyone is still in the dark but again, nothing has been confirmed.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Understood boss man, the person's name is all over Twitter if anyone is still in the dark but again, nothing has been confirmed.

Going to be one of these scary vigilante Twitter witch hunts isn't it? Hopefully MongosMum can provide us with information on the assailant. 

Angry Jim Henson GIF by Muppet Wiki

16 minutes ago, estonpidge said:

@Blanco still confused, but nothing unusual there, the Ameobi comment on the transfer thread?

You named someone in a possible rape case. They could be completely innocent and not the person involved. I just think that everyone is entitled to having their name kept out of this kind of allegation prior to any police charges 

• Like 1