• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Two Alex Pritchard shots hit the woodwork and both bounce off Stockdales back and go in! Mental.

I know that's real good /bad luck depending on perspective. Still want us to go for Pritchard in the summer

Some proper football. Very enjoyable.

Brilliant game. Spurs didn't deserve to lose but that's football.

I was at the game. It was really enjoyable. I wanted Spurs to win though.... and generally the team I support loses!

(So I guess Boro's sh*te season is partly my fault).

:-(

I was at the game. It was really enjoyable. I wanted Spurs to win though.... and generally the team I support loses!

#Betamaxmanout

My mate a Spurs fan was at the semi. I sent him a text saying 20 mins in 2-0 , down to 10 men only one sub left. Hope your game goes better. Got a text back. 5 min 1 down.

@RichMennearJP

Jeff Stelling has quit as President of #Hufc. Informed club tonight. Had called for Jones to go earlier after Barnet defeat. Grim times.

Hartlepool in the conference. Not good

#Betamaxmanout

:D Fair shout.

Quite gutted for Hartlepool inevitably going out of the football league.

North east football really is ***e at the minute, such a shame when you consider the passion of the fans in the north east is always superior to that of most regions.