oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Newcastle sack a manager and bring in Rafa. Boro sack a manager and bring in agnew haha

Neither made a difference keeping either team up.

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Newcastle sack a manager and bring in Rafa. Boro sack a manager and bring in agnew haha

Might not have kept them up but say it made no difference is ***. They only appointed him March and they were unbeaten in the last 6 winning 3. Agnew has made us considerably worse....

If they'd pulled the trigger sooner on mclaren they would have stayed up.

Might not have kept them up but say it made no difference is ***. They only appointed him March and they were unbeaten in the last 6 winning 3. Agnew has made us considerably worse....

If they'd pulled the trigger sooner on mclaren they would have stayed up.

They picked up 15 points towards the end of last season when Rafa took over. That kind of form would have kept us up this season.

Benitez has hardly done a stellar job in the Championship, but that doesn't really matter as they got promoted and that is the only thing that counts. Most probably expected them to be much more comfortable considering the squad and the money spent, yet they've wobbled over the line losing almost a quarter of their games. But I can only hope that it will be us next season.

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Newcastle's St James' Park and West Ham's London Stadium have been raided as part of a police investigation #SSNHQ

@CaulkinTheTimes 

My understanding is that HM Revenue & Customs are investigating transfer activity at Newcastle United & that Lee Charnley has been arrested.

@SkySportsNewsHQ

BREAKING: Newcastle's St James' Park and West Ham's London Stadium have been raided as part of a police investigation #SSNHQ

@CaulkinTheTimes 

My understanding is that HM Revenue & Customs are investigating transfer activity at Newcastle United & that Lee Charnley has been arrested.

DEDUCT ALL THE POINTS

I think the only fair thing to do is relegate West Ham and stop Newcastle being promoted. All of a sudden the battle for 19th would be pivotal!

I think the only fair thing to do is relegate West Ham and stop Newcastle being promoted. All of a sudden the battle for 19th would be pivotal!

That will just make us all feel even more gutted when we finish 20th, and still go down!!

(Imagine that - LOL) :-/ :-/

Joey Barton banned for 18 months...

BBC Sport site has him placing 1260 bets in 48 days???? Hope that is a typo or the lad has a real problem!!

I'm sure that is in 10 years, solely on football.