oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Willian's wasn't soft or reasonable doubt or anything. It was a foul and a penalty and the referee got it wrong followed by the VAR referee who was clearly backing his colleague up, which is precisely what the VAR system is not supposed to do. Pedro's was a dive and an embarrassing one at that. In my opinion Morata's was a dive as well, there was some contact but he waited and then fell to the ground and that for me is a dive.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Slavisa Jokanovic a*** the early contenders for the Watford job

Sky Sports are reporting that Watford have already lined up the next manager and that he's a newcomer to English football.

Sky Sports are reporting that Watford have already lined up the next manager and that he's a newcomer to English football.

Javi Gracia, been in Spain, Greece and recently Russia

Newcomer to the premier league was what I heard. Which wouldn't rule out Jokanovic.

Marco Silva sacked by Watford after 1 win in 11 games

Ridiculous.

Wasn't on speaking terms with the chairman after they refused to let him go to Everton, Watford fans seem to think he'd stopped caring after the approach.

No doubt that the Everton interest played a part but as far as sacking managers too early, Watford take the cake and there's no reason for anyone to believe this one is any different.

9 managers in less than 7 years, soon to be 10. Since Malky Mackay left in 2011, they've not had a manager last longer than a season, including that incredible season they ended up getting promoted ahead of us and Norwich where they had Giuseppe Sannino for the first 5 games, Oscar Garcia for 4 games (who admittedly left due to health reasons), Billy McKinlay for 2 games and Jokanovic for the rest of the season.

I find it a little unbelievable that they blame everyone else for the falling out between themselves and managers. I'm sure our managers have been courted previously, McClaren and Karanka to name just 2. It doesn't mean there should be a breakdown in relationships at the club.

Apparently Silva isn't best known for being the most loyal of manager anyway, don't think he's stayed anywhere longer than 1 season, from what I've read, and lots of people suggesting he stopped caring after the Everton interest.

If he did stop caring, then this is a sacking that would make sense.

In general though I agree with you and Watford are pretty terrible with managers.