oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

It was an outrageous goal. I have watched it about 10 times. I used to find him grating when he was younger. Had the feeling he was a (more talented) version of Bendtner. But as every season goes by he proves himself to be close to the god he thinks he is. The arrogance has started to become endearing, in my opinion.

Lord Bendtner once taught a young kid to kick a ball. That kid became known as Zlatan.

Are you sure as Bendtner is 7 years younger :-P

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

It was an outrageous goal. I have watched it about 10 times. I used to find him grating when he was younger. Had the feeling he was a (more talented) version of Bendtner. But as every season goes by he proves himself to be close to the god he thinks he is. The arrogance has started to become endearing, in my opinion.

Lord Bendtner once taught a young kid to kick a ball. That kid became known as Zlatan.

Lord Bendtner controls time

Lord Bendtner controls time

I hope he does it better than he controls a football.

Championship team of the season

Ruddy; Fredericks, Coady, Terry, Sessegnon; Neves, Maddison, Cairney; Reid, Vydra, Adomah

Manager of the season: Neil Warnock

All of ours must have just missed out.

Christiano Ronaldo. What an epic footballer.

I have been saying for a few years he is better than Messi. I know not many agree, but he so much more to his game. He has done it in two leagues. He is stronger, faster, better in the air, as skilful, about as good a finisher.

That goal tonight was outstanding. I know others have scored similar but at this stage of the CL. Against such a good side. And for your 119th European goal. To have the whole of the stadium applauding you. That is special.

Can’t we just agree that they are both great footballers. Every time one of them does something good the Ronaldo vs Messi debate takes over. Not on here though but on vertically every other forum.