• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

I'm so confused. Surely he isn't a fan of both? Or have Villa simply misrepresented his support for them in order to further sell it to the fans?

Sounds more like the guy tweeting for Brentford got it wrong at the time.

Dean Smiths assistant at Brentford has followed him to Villa. Where does that leave Terry?

Sounds like Terry was forced upon him more than anything. Probably will just be taking care of the first team's partners.

Do you think the chosen one will be gone, if Chelsea win today?

Just watched the match at an airport with no sound on the TV, what the hell happened at the end with Morinho?

Sky say this:

Substitute Barkley turned home in the 96th minute from close range, prompting a member of Chelsea's staff to run across Mourinho's path in celebration, which angered the United manager and in-turn sparked scuffles on the sidelines and in the tunnel.

That Chelsea staff member goated mourinho inside mourinhos technical area. Mourinho was just say there quietly. Lack of class from the Chelsea guy and I fully understand mourinhos reaction.

It went full kindergarten and Mike Dean lost control on the pitch too, cause he needed to do one of his really long speeches and explanations, which made the players in the circle fight each other instead of a kick off to finish the last 45 secs :D

Yeh for once I believe Mourinho’s actions were completely justified, complete lack of class from the Chelsea member of staff then runs down the tunnel to hide

Think Rafa will be gone

Genuine question, how many Newcastle fans do we think attribute their current situation to Rafa Benitez?

I'd wager about 1%. They all blame Ashley and the lack of investment, there will be some fans bemoaning the tactics of Rafa but all the mags I know blame Ashley.