• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Anyone see the Notts County owner accidentally post a picture of his manhood on twitter yesterday?

He has today put the club up for sale, very odd.

They are rock bottom of the league, he is getting grief from all over and then he goes and makes an *** of himself.  Doesn't seem that strange to me that he'd want to sell up  :)

Anyone see the Notts County owner accidentally post a picture of his manhood on twitter yesterday?

He has today put the club up for sale, very odd.

They are rock bottom of the league, he is getting grief from all over and then he goes and makes an *** of himself.  Doesn't seem that strange to me that he'd want to sell up  :)

Very true haha!

Have you seen he has completely alienated himself with Forest?

He is that bad Forest basically ended their affiliation with them and have a partnership with Mansfield instead.

Sarri openly admitting that part of Chelsea problem this season is down to his management.

Don't overly like him but love the honesty. Wish we had a guy that would admit his failings

Maybe he’s not up to the job and our guy is?

Hmm Tyrone Mings...

Having watched the replays, it does look bad for him. He has previous too.

Have you seen Oliveria's face?

Edit: Forgot to add the link! WARNING!!! Some of you might find it grisly.

Aye, you'd rather not think the worst of people but it did look like he meant it to me.

Hmm Tyrone Mings...

Having watched the replays, it does look bad for him. He has previous too.

Have you seen Oliveria's face?

Edit: Forgot to add the link! WARNING!!! Some of you might find it grisly.

Aye, you'd rather not think the worst of people but it did look like he meant it to me.

I've heard some stories about Mings, he's supposed to be a really lovely guy off the pitch and gives up a lot of time and money to help charities.

Saying that the stamp looks bad, he either turns from a lovely guy off the pitch to a lunatic on it, or he's really unlucky for the same thing to happen twice.