• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

When running like that, with your upper body in a forward position.. I don't think it is intentional.

Some says he looks down before the stomp, but try running bend over like that at high speed, "wrestling" with an opponent, and see if you can NOT put your foot down in that area.

Not defending him, just saying what I see. (expecting Adam to come and call me names) :P

I think his natural stride would have taken his foot about a foot away from where it landed and I also think the motion downwards was unnatural.

I'm not an expert but both that and the incident with ibra a couple of years ago look intentional to me

I think his natural stride would have taken his foot about a foot away from where it landed and I also think the motion downwards was unnatural.

I'm not an expert but both that and the incident with ibra a couple of years ago look intentional to me

Not an expert either .. But it seems like the head was above ground, when he tries to take his foot over him, but hits the head and is forced to stomp... It's all in very fast motion when it happens.. Slow mo recordings can change the view of what really went on. 

I really hope it was an accident.. If it was on purpose, then it should result in law suit and a life time ban from sports. 

51050948_379870992589938_6535674038088368128_n.png?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.xx&oh=efeed0a2d13d19ce719bc90e1a228e3a&oe=5CFC62D7

The body of Emiliano Sala has been found in the wreckage of the plane, just so sad but at least the families can now  bury their son properly and hopefully find some peace.

No it hasn't. A body has been found, but they haven't confirmed who yet.