oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

Danny Drinkwater has been arrested for drink driving and charged by the police. He could have avoided this embarrassment if he had decided that he’d rather drink water instead of spirits.

if only there was some way of him being able to remind himself?

Perhaps he should get  something printed on an item of clothing.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

Danny Drinkwater has been arrested for drink driving and charged by the police. He could have avoided this embarrassment if he had decided that he’d rather drink water instead of spirits.

if only there was some way of him being able to remind himself?

Perhaps he should get  something printed on an item of clothing.

Maybe even just a well placed comma would be enough?

Stumbled across this little titbit of information today via this video:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-jarred-gillett-australian-who-2458873

Jarred Gillett will be the first foreign referee to ref championship games as he's joining the select group 2 from next season.

Aussie ref, the video seems to suggest he has a great rapport with players, and seems to understand the game so fingers crossed he is a success over here!

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/who-jarred-gillett-australian-who-2458873

Jarred Gillett will be the first foreign referee to ref championship games as he's joining the select group 2 from next season.

Aussie ref, the video seems to suggest he has a great rapport with players, and seems to understand the game so fingers crossed he is a success over here!

Bonzer!

Bloody foreigners takin our jerbs!

Ajax amazing run continues. Despite routing for English teams generally what an amazing story/achievement it would be if they somehow went on to win it.

Chuffed for them, even more so that i cashed out on my acca just before they scored the second ;)

What a bore this City game is. I knew I should have gone out this evening to do something else

City are winning, drawing and losing all at the same time:)

holy *** cannot believe VAR disallowed sterlings hattrick goal!! bonkers decision, bonkers match!

It wasn’t VAR. the rules of the game disallowed it. The ball came from a city foot and agüero was offside.