• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

That has got to go down as one of the worst transfer in the Championship. Incredible. Enjoying life in Australia on those wages ?

He was only in Australia for one season and that was two seasons ago now.

43 minutes ago, Will said:

Australia? He played for Motherwell last season ?

Same same but different? I thought he was there last season but turns out it was a while ago.

Good news for Leeds regarding Bielsa staying imo. Still think despite them failing in Play offs he did a very good job there and he will be all the better prepared for next season from his experience this season. Fully expect them to be challenging again. 

Not to sound too dramatic but I feel our promotion challenge will depend on the manager we get. If its Jok I can see us in the top 6 mix. If its Woodie then genuinely feel its a mid table at best. Based on nothing other than gut instinct mind.

3 minutes ago, northern boro said:

RIP Jose Antonio Reyes died in a car crash just 35

RIP he was a fine football player 

• Like 1

https://www.skysports.com/football/portugal-vs-switzerland/live/403451

The craziest VAR in the history of VAR so far in the Portugal v Switzerland game.

Swiss claim a penalty, nothing given, portugal break and Bernardo Silva is fouled in the other area, penalty to portugal. VAR check then comes in for both incidents and it's eventually overturned and given as a penalty to Switzerland!

Playing out from the back is admirable but does that mean that defenders should try and run it out from the back and take on opposing attackers?  I think that's overdoing it a bit.  Walker did it when he was the last man and lost the ball.  Stones tried to meg a Dutch player well inside his own area.  Even Maguire seems to think he's Messi.  And as I write this Stones comes up with another piece of genius.  Ingrained stupidity?

13 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

2nd time tonight he did that and they were both costly. Just hope he learns for when it really matters next year or at the world cup. To be fair Holland have been the better team overall tonight.

For large parts of the game, we have been making the Dutch look really good!