oneBoro Forum
Neverbefore

Non-Boro Football

Yeah we really shot ourselves in the foot there. Stones has that in him though so until we have better options I don't know what we're gonna do about it.

4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Yeah we really shot ourselves in the foot there. Stones has that in him though so until we have better options I don't know what we're gonna do about it.

Get Pulis in and go long 😂😂😂

Heartbreaking news that Leyton Orient manager Justin Edinburgh has passed away aged 49.

1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

Heartbreaking news that Leyton Orient manager Justin Edinburgh has passed away aged 49.

Very sad indeed RIP

9 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

He had a cardiac arrest earlier in the week

15 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

VAR again...

right decision though, stupid by Wilson.

Aye true still I think it's going to be good although interesting pre VAR we would have had 2 goals that would have won 2 games.

Also 2 shootout wins in a row now. Some great penalties in there as well. It's coming home 😏😜🦁🦁🦁

For anyone interested UEFA have just opened up the Euro 2020 ticketing applications.

If England qualify for the Euro's they will play a minimum of 2 home games at Wembley. Might be a long wait to see England host a World Cup or Euro's. So this is a great opportunity to see England play at Wembley in one of the biggest competitions.

Wembley is also hosting both semi finals and the final. I've applied for tickets for all the games held at Wembley, hopefully I get allocated some! 

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

For anyone interested UEFA have just opened up the Euro 2020 ticketing applications.

If England qualify for the Euro's they will play a minimum of 2 home games at Wembley. Might be a long wait to see England host a World Cup or Euro's. So this is a great opportunity to see England play at Wembley in one of the biggest competitions.

Wembley is also hosting both semi finals and the final. I've applied for tickets for all the games held at Wembley, hopefully I get allocated some! 

How do you apply?