oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

We want to play with youngsters in the coming season.. That is not a bad thing.. It will be much more adventureous than last season's crap! 

This European Championship (U21) game from yesterday between Denmark and Austria, has more skill, pace, highligts and good goals, than we would see in 3 months games under Boolis... 

Really skillfull and clever finishing (also for the offside goal in the middle of the clip) 

Enjoy! 

• Replies 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

17 hours ago, SmogDane said:

We want to play with youngsters in the coming season.. That is not a bad thing.. It will be much more adventureous than last season's crap! 

This European Championship (U21) game from yesterday between Denmark and Austria, has more skill, pace, highligts and good goals, than we would see in 3 months games under Boolis... 

Really skillfull and clever finishing (also for the offside goal in the middle of the clip) 

Enjoy! 

You lazy People! 

Watch My link now! 

??

19 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

VAR in this womens game has made it rather entertaining with the Cameroon players

Both calls were correct IMO but Cameroon weren’t best pleased on either of them 

32 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Can’t really blame her. It wasn’t a clear cut penalty for me 

For me it was more clear cut than some of the other penalties that were given this tournament. She missed the ball and followed through on the player.

That decision and only giving a yellow at the end reeks of the ref taking pity on Cameroon.

TBH I'm pretty disgusted by the Cameroonian behaviour, refusing to play and all that ***.

SAYING THAT, I think they were harsh not to get one back, VAR shouldn't be allowed to rule such marginal offsides like that IMO, that's not a "clear and obvious error"

Cameroon head coach living in cloud cuckoo land.

When asked why his players had apparently refused to restart play after White’s goal, the Cameroon head coach rejected the premise of the question.

“I think that is wrong. Excuse me, I think that is your feeling,” he said. “The players never stopped and refused to play. 

“I think my players were examples and occasionally, when you are in this state of shock, you can lose your cool. 

“I don’t think the players ever really refused and I think they showed professionalism and I take my hats off to them for that.”

6 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Rafa gone from Newcastle. Madness 

Just seen that Monk was linked. Now that would be funny. The only reason they are still in the Prem is because of Rafa.

• Like 1