oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Why do you hate Leeds? Have they done something to offend the Danes?

Don't know. I don't hate Leeds more than the next club tbh, but I do sometimes laugh at their delusion of grandeur amongst their fans, but that's no different to a lot of other clubs.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

And still not "THE" Adama Traore

Screenshot_20190625-110614_Facebook.jpg

Just to add to this there is a 3rd Malian Adama Traore. And there was a different Adama Traore that played for Basel!

"There's only 5 Adama Traores"

4 hours ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Why do you hate Leeds? Have they done something to offend the Danes?

Laugh at the bloody joke or ignore it, thanx ? 

And to answer your question: No, but they are dirty! 

11 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Lampard off to Chelsea then

This feels like it's happening a couple of seasons too soon, and has the potential to go terribly wrong for all concerned. Fingers crossed... 

12 minutes ago, FamilyBoro said:

They are expected to receive about 4-7m compo if him and his backroom staff do go to Chelsea so there is some small good in it for Derby also. 

Maybe part of the deal will be that Lampard and his staff are loaned back to Derby for a while ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Stoke confirm signing of 5 players

GK Davies free from Barnsley

CB Lindsay £2.5m from Barnsley

CM Cousins Free from QPR

AM Powell free from Wigan

CF Gregory free from Millwall.

Them last 2 are shrewd signings. Gregory would have been a canny signing for us as would have complimented Britt and Fletcher nicely. Think he got 11 goals for a very struggling Millwall last year.

1 minute ago, D.Z. said:

She shouldn't be allowed to ref a professional game ever again.

Bit harsh.  She has to manage the game as well as referee it.  At 3-0 and with the game almost at an end I can see why she chose to do what she did.  The referees at this tournament probably don't have anything like the experience that their male counterparts have and certainly not in 'big' games.  I think you'll find male referees both past and present who made decisions on the basis of what was going on rather than the laws of the game.

• Like 3