oneBoro Forum

Non-Boro Football

12 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Bolding words that will cause someone to grind their teeth at the very mention?

NsueDimiKikeMorrisonDowning.

Not too bad a 5 a-side team that.

• Replies 34.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, boroie said:

Rosenior gone to derby as a coach I see. A loss? 

Only time will tell as little to go of regarding him other than he certainly comes across as someone who knows what he talking about.

Doncaster appoint Darren Moore as Boss.  Think that is certainly a coup for them as he is easily championship standard if his time at WBA is anything go by.

Surprised he dropped down a league as I could have seen him getting a job in this league during the season if one of the fancied teams is performing below expectations

Allerdyce has rejected the offer to manager Newcastle and Benitez have been warning colleagues about taking the job. I reckon they are about to get desperate. Enter the one and only Tony Pulis. That would be absolutely hilarious. What a mess Ashley has created.

18 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Pulis has never been relegated. Ashley would be happy with that until he can sell the club.

Haha i just said this exact thing about Pulis to my Newcastle supporting colleague in the kitchen. Ashley just wants to keep things ticking over until he sells club. He would happily take 17th if it wad offered to him imo.

• Like 1

Brentford selling a CB for £12m to Villa who they signed for £2.5m. I was starting to wonder where they were getting the funds to aide their summer transfer spree as i think they spent approx £15m this summer already which is a lot for them. That sale explains it.

Anyone else really looking forward to the Bundesliga again?

Last season was really exciting in terms of the race for the title. Think this year will be the same. Bayern have lost some key players in  Robben, Ribery, Hummels, Rodriguez and Rafinha. They have replaced Hummels with Hernandez and Rafinha with Pavard.

But I think it will be Dortmund who win it this year. They have signed 4 players who will be hugely important and in my opinion make the difference between becoming runners up and winners. They have signed Schulz from Hoffenheim (One of the best attacking Wing-backs in my opinion), Julian Brandt and Thorgan Hazard to bolster an already lethal attack and they have resigned Hummels to bolster their inexperienced central defence.

17 hours ago, boroie said:

Rosenior gone to derby as a coach I see. A loss? 

I have been thinking about this and I reckon he wasn't keen on coming here as he possibly sees himself to be at the same level as Woodgate and wouldn't benefit from working under him. At Derby he will be working under Cocu who is a lot more experienced and no doubt someone he would learn from. 

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Steve Bruce to Newcastle imminent, Ashley prepared to pay Sheff Wed £5m compensation. 

Jesus *** christ.

He is just proper messing with the Geordies now and he's not even trying to hide it ?

I think Bruce leaving Sheff Wed a good thing for us as long as they dont appoint a decent manager to replace him. I could have seen him doing a decent-ish job at Sheff Wed this season.

I said on Twitter the other day, Bruce has been managing over 20 years, and I still have no idea if he's any good or not.

I actually think he might do alright with the squad Newcastle have. At the very least he'd have to really balls it up to get them relegated, there are definitely 3 worse teams in the league, even without strikers (though I'm sure they'll sign one or two).

But regardless, he's a huge downgrade from Benitez.

Bruce can’t keep a team in the Prem. That’s the main difference between him and allerdyce. I’d be very worried if I was a Newcastle fan.