• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, BoroJake said:

He got racial abuse when he left us too iirc. Sad that this still happens

Doesnt just still happen, I read a piece a few days ago that said the number of reports of racist behaviour amongst fans has increased every year for 8 years or something. Absolutely sickening 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Neverbefore said:

Doesnt just still happen, I read a piece a few days ago that said the number of reports of racist behaviour amongst fans has increased every year for 8 years or something. Absolutely sickening 

Yep. Read that too. Clubs, the FAs and the likes of UEFA and FIFA need to come down with the harshest penalties on fans, and, if necessary, the club involved if there's continued issues. 

It's not just racism either; Brighton fans started an awareness campaign about all the homophobia away fans throw at them and their team every single game. It's disgusting.

Something drastic needs to be done. Frankly, this Christie incident is a Hate Crime, and should be reported as such. All evidence should be handed to the police and the two cretins who've commited it charged. 

2 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

I predict a 2-2 draw. 

Bamford FGS. 

I was thinking the same but don't think Bamford will score either of them!

2 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

I think he will surprise us this season. Maybe. 

Quite possibly. I just thought he started to appear like he was lacking in confidence last season. He had some really harsh criticism from the Leeds fans (which probably didn't help) but that's football fans for you! 

12 hours ago, Foogle said:

I think I remember the Boro abuse was a few accounts on Twitter. Absolute cowards... 

There was loads of racism spray painted all over Redcar front beach last week. It's a societal problem, poor education, poor parenting etc..