• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their is a fascinating article about the Boro in today’s Athletic... Nine championship games in 29 days.  Following a team in their maddest run ever.    Neil Warnock was on the pit

Centuries ago Villages had ducking stools whereby if the person drowned they were innocent and if they lived they were guilty and sentenced to death. Nowadays not much has changed sadly. Idiots postin

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. I probably shouldn’t have made things public, but I was at as very low ebb. It’s been a difficult year, not made better by COVID. Lockdown bucket lists aren’t

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, boroie said:

It's incredibly murky

Company which bought Bury debt reported to be owned by partner of Dale’s daughter

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/bury-company-debt-cva-steve-dale-daughter

It’s terrible. I really feel for the Bury fans. I just can’t see how it can work out well for them with all that underhand stuff going on 

Anyone see the pen that Derby just missed? Was given for handball, clearly came off his shoulder. The standard of officiating in this league is so poor.

It seems to be so much worse this season (admittedly that’s based off me watching the boro games and a couple of others). 

2 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Anyone see the pen that Derby just missed? Was given for handball, clearly came off his shoulder. The standard of officiating in this league is so poor.

It seems to be so much worse this season (admittedly that’s based off me watching the boro games and a couple of others). 

I was amazed when that was given as a penalty, an absolutely stupid decision, no wonder the players were incensed. It is not just one game though the officials have been rubbish throughout the league this season, what has changed because games are being ruined

To be honest, it doesn't sound like anything new that referees are crap in this division. It's a hard job even with the support of VAR but goodness me, they have linesmen who give just as bad decisions, as a team they work dreadfully and just don't seem to actually know what's going on.

No worse than some of the goals our players have missed, and he also scored today. Hugill has scored 3 goals so far this season. That's more than our top scorers. Imagine if he'd scored at the same rate for us as he is now - we might have gone up! Not sure what we do to our strikers - they always seem to do well for everyone else but do less well for us. Bamford a possible exception as he did well for us, although he's really banging them in for Leeds at the moment.   

16 hours ago, White Band said:

No worse than some of the goals our players have missed, and he also scored today. Hugill has scored 3 goals so far this season. That's more than our top scorers. Imagine if he'd scored at the same rate for us as he is now - we might have gone up! Not sure what we do to our strikers - they always seem to do well for everyone else but do less well for us. Bamford a possible exception as he did well for us, although he's really banging them in for Leeds at the moment.   

Bamford also miss a lot, but Leeds create a lot more than we do so get more chances per game

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17861175.four-options-left-bolton-wanderers-takeover-saga/

Administrators identified Ken Anderson as the notable absentee in the parties agreeing a deal to sell the club and the Bolton Whites Hotel on Friday night.

The former Bolton owner denies their claim – pointing the finger of blame at Keir Gordon, the solicitor who has been responsible for the affairs of the late Eddie Davies.

Let's play a game of 'Who trusts Ken Anderson?'

Absolutely diabolical if Bolton go out of business. Even worse if 145 years of history is thrown away because of some stupid spiteful school-kid nonsense.

• Sad 1
7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17861175.four-options-left-bolton-wanderers-takeover-saga/

Let's play a game of 'Who trusts Ken Anderson?'

Absolutely diabolical if Bolton go out of business. Even worse if 145 years of history is thrown away because of some stupid spiteful school-kid nonsense.

Have to agree @wilsoncgp. It’s beyond shameful. Bolton and Bury fans are having a horrible time of it lately.

• Like 1

It'll be a senseless tragedy if either Bolton or Bury go to the wall. Never been a big fan of either club, but they deserve better than being liquidated simply because the Fit & Proper Persons Test is neither fit nor proper. A decent F&PPT would have helped keep both clubs out of the hands of [insert your chosen word] like Anderson and Dale.

• Like 2